Cultural Enzymes

Sometimes, little things in our world can create big changes.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

To all of those single working moms out there: I have a huge amount of respect for you. I know that my life right now is only a partial reflection of what you deal with every day, but my pace of life right now has brought me to a place of empathy for all of you.

Right now, I'm juggling:
-Raising a 2 year old
-Taking care of my amazing pregnant wife who's on bed rest
-A full-time job (and then some)
-Preparing to apply for law school

Man am I worn out! So to all of you single working moms, know that you deserve the utmost respect from the rest of us, and don't be afraid to ask us for help. (I've learned this the hard way, as my stupid male ego has often prevented me from doing that very thing.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home